Education and Training
In today's knowledge-based economy, education goals are often essential in order to attain a family-sustaining wage.
- Education gains in EMPath’s Career Family Opportunity program
- 150% increase in the percentage of participants in the five-year CFO program with college degrees.
- 74% of CFO graduates had a college degree upon exiting the program.
- Education gains organization-wide–from emergency shelter to long-term support
- 48% of EMPath participants across all programs newly enrolled in school during their time with EMPath.