Education and Training Outcomes
In today's knowledge-based economy, education goals are often essential in order to attain a family-sustaining wage.
Education and training outcomes
- 115 students maintained enrollment in college and certificate training programs, and 69 participants graduated, earning the following:
- 1: graduate degree
- 4: bachelor’s degrees
- 4: associates’ degrees
- 5: GEDs or high school diplomas
- 9: trade/vocation certificates or licenses
- 46: job training and college prep program completions.
- 80% of EMPath participants are either enrolled in school or employed (13% are enrolled in school and working concurrently)