We offer various levels of membership to suit the needs of your organization.
Level 1: Exchange Learning Network Affiliate
Annual Membership Cost: - $500 (Nonprofit Direct Service Providers) - $2,500 (Government Agencies, Community Networks or Foundations)
- Monthly webinar series open to unlimited member organization staff members
- Connection to a peer network to support and grow member’s network
- Access to Exchange member website for access to online discussion forum, Mobility Mentoring tools, resources, archived webinars, and calendar of events
- 25% discount for EMPath sponsored events, such as the Disrupting the Poverty Cycle conference, trainings, consultations and technical assistance
- Priority admission to EMPath sponsored events
Level 2: Mobility Mentoring® Practitioners
This level of membership is available to programs and organizations ready to commit to developing and implementing a Mobility Mentoring® model, including an outcomes measurement system.
Annual Membership Cost: - $2,000 for nonprofit direct service providers. Includes $1,500 Credit - $4,000 for government agencies and networks providing direct services. Includes $1,500 Credit
- Mobility Mentoring® Practitioners membership includes all benefits outlined in Level 1,
- plus $1,500 worth of technical assistance per year and/or training (including a 1-1.5 hour annual outcomes conversation) OR the Mobility Mentoring® Practitioners Guide.
- Mobility Mentoring® Practitioners will also be invited to participate in shared learning events open only to Practitioners.
Members at the Practitioners level will share a more complex level of outcomes data with EMPath on Mobility Mentoring® metrics. In return, they will receive an annual data report placing their outcomes in context with other Mobility Mentoring® informed providers and national and regional benchmarks where available.